Header Ads Widget

APPLICATIONS

 



 APPLICATIONS

01. Write an application to the Headmaster for seven day 's leave.


To


The Headmaster,
Govt. High School,


Sir,
Respectfully, I beg to state that I have been suffering from fever since Thursday afternoon and I am quite unable to attend school. Kindly grant me leave of absence for seven days. The doctor has advised me to take complete rest for a week and his certificate is attached herewith
for yor kind persual.


Yours faithfully,
Dated: 15th Junc, 1990
Class X, Section C,
Roll No. 63.


02. Write an application to the Headmaster for obtaining a testimonial.



To


The Headmaster,
Govt. High School,
Jammu.


Sir,
Respectfully; I request you to give me a tesumonial because, on account of poverty, I have decided to seek employment in some Government office instcad of continuing my studies. I want it because I am confident that it will help me to sure a good job.
You know fully well that I passed the Matric Examination this year under Roll No. 1735 in the first division and was captain of the volley ballKumar. Kindly make a mention of it with that of your opinion about my work and behaviour.


                                   Yours faithfully,
                                   Vijay Kumar


03. Write an application to the Headmaster for remission of fine.


To
The Headmaster,
Govt. High School,
Rajpore, Kashmir.


Sir,
Respectfully, I beg to say that our Mathematics teacher gave the class a test on Wednesday last, but unfortunately, I fell ill on that day and so could not

attend the school. The teacher thought that I had purposely kept away from the school. He fined me Rs. 5, The fact is that I was running temperature and was confined to bed. There are nobody to carry my application to the school. My class-teacher knows that I am punctual and regular in my work. I would have never avoided the test on purpose.

1, therefore, shall fell highly obliged if you very kindly remit my fine.


Yours faithfully,
Shamsuddin
Roll No. 15, Class 9th A


04. To the Principal of a college for remitting your tuition fee.

To

The Principal
Govt. Higher Secondary School,
Srinagar.

Sir,

I have passed the Matriculation examination from Government High School, Zadibal, this year. I have stood first in J & K Board Examination and have won a scholarship. I am an orphan and have practically none to support me. Being a scholarship holder, may I hope that you will find someway of remitting tuition fee in my favour.


Yours faithfully,
Abdul Rashid Shah
Roll No.15, PUC (A)
Dated 12th Aug., 1993



05. Write an application to the Principal of your college to issue duplicate copy of your character sheet certificate.

To

The Principal,
Govt. Degree College,
Islamabad.

Sir,

With due respects I beg to say that I passed B.Sc. 3rd year examination in the first division through your college from Kashmir University in 1989. My Roll No. was 875. The character certificate issued to me has been lost. Now I stand in need of it.It is, therefore, requested that its duplicate copy may kindly be issued at an early date. It may kindly be sent to me by registered post. A self-addressed and stamped envelope is enclosed herewith. The required fee is being sent bKashmir

Hope you will do the needful at an early date and oblige.


Yours faithfully,
Mohan Lal Malla
26th July, 1993
Kulgam, Kashmir


06. Write an application to the Principal of S.P. College asking for the prospectus so that you may join his college after having passed your 12th class Examination this year.


To

The Principal,
S.P. College,
Srinagar.

Sir,

I have the honour to submit that I passed my 12th class Examination in first division this year. My optional subjects were Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Now I want to join B.Sc. I year of T.D.C. I want to offer Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

I, therefore, request your honour to sent the prospectus of your college on the following address.

I am enclosing herewith a crossed postal order for Rs. 10/- as the price of the admission form and prospectus.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
Iqbal Bakshi
June 20, 1993
15A Karan Nagar


07. To the Principal of your Higher Secondary School, requesting to excuse your absence from the House Examination.


To

The Principal,

Govt. Higher Secondary School,Badgam.

Sir,

Respectfully, I beg to state that I had been suffering from typhoid fever and was confined to bed for a month. I have grown very weak and the doctor has advised me not to attend the school yet.

I, therefore, request you kindly to excuse my absence from the coming House Examination.


Yours faithfully,
Ram Saroop
Class X-A
Dated 14th August, 1993


08. Write an application to the Principal complaining of the bad stuff

To

The Principal,

Higher Secondary School,

Sir,

The tuck shop of your school does not serve any useful purpose. The shop itself is not clean, things kept at the shop are not up to the mark. The sweets and other eatables are kept uncovered and flies settle on them. He generally keeps things which are stale and not worth eating. He does not treat students well and charges them higher rates. Things like milk, curd and tea are not available at the shop. The confectioner needs thorough shaking and efficient supervision by 2 senior. member of the staff. It is then alone that things will improve.

I hope that my request will receive early and favourable consideration at your hands.


Yours faithfully,

............................

...........................


09. Write an application to your Principal for free studentship.

To

The Principal,

Govt. Higher Secondary School.

Sir,

Respectfully, I beg to say that my father earns three hundred rupees a month. He has a large family to support and is not in a position to meet the expenses of my education. I topped the list of successful students of the VIII class and i am very anxious to continue my studies. But this will not be possible for me unless I am allowed a free studentship. 

It will be very kind of you to help a poor but ambitions young man to reap the benefits of higher education. And for this act of kindness I shall ever be very grateful to you.


Yours faithfully,
Mohammad Amin,
Roll No. 27
Class 9th A
Dated 15th December, 1993


10. Write an application to the Headmaster of your school for a school leaving certificate.

To
The Headmaster,
Govt. Higher School,


Sir,
I am a student of IX class in your school. My father has been transferred next month. I shall be thankful to you to Kupwara. He has to join his duties if you kindly issue me the school leaving certificate.
I have got the no dues certificate from the school library, laboratory and

sports incharge. I have also returned the books to School Book Bank.

With thanks


Yours faithfully,
May 12, 1993
Class IX A.
Roll No. 36.


11. Write an application to the Headmaster of your school-seeking his permission to organise a picnic.

To
The Headmaster,
Govt. High School,
Budgam.

Sir,
I beg to state that the students of 8th class and 9th class wish to organise a picnic at the Nishat Garden on 28th September, 1990. Mr. P.N. Razdan and Mr. G.R. Dhar from the teaching staff have agreed to accompany the students. The bus will leave the school at 7 in the morning. The participants will bring a no objection letter from D.E.O. Badgam. Each participant will pay Rs. 15/-.
The menu has been finalised in a meeting of the picnickers. 
I shall be grateful to you if you kindly permit us to have the picnic. I shall be happy if you kindly accompany us. Your presence will be of much use to all of us.

With thanks,


Yours faithfully,
Showkat Ahmad,
Secretary,
September 16, 1993
School Excursion Committee


12. Write a letter to the Principal of your school for permission to hold a symposium.

To

The Principal,

-Higher Secondary School,

Uri.

Sir,

The annual function of the school is scheduled for 2nd December, 1990 in the morning. We have drawn out ambitious programmes to make the function a grand success. We have discussed in the committee the issue of raising funds for the function. It was decided to organise a symposium on the annual function day so as to raise funds. The entry to the symposium will be by trickets. We shall however issue complimentary passes to the dignitary of the town. We shall be obliged if you permit us to have the symposium. We shall be grateful.
if you have some suggestions in this regard.
With thanks,


Yours faithfully,
Abdul Rasheed,
Secretary
15th December, 1993

13. Write a letter to the Principal of your school about the early or late arrival of school buses.

To

The Principal,
-School,
Sopore.

Sir.

I have been using the school bus for the last three years. The buses have
always been coming on time. We had no problem about bus timings. But for
the last three weeks bus schedule has been disturbed. The bus should reach
at 7-30 a.m. at our stop but it came at 6.05 on many occasions. Many children
were left unboarded at the stop. On other days it came late as 9.05. Half of
the children left by other conveyances.
Early or late arrival causes mental tension. Our parents are equally worried.
I request you to kindly direct the Bus Driver to adhere to the timings supplied to him by the school.
With thanks,

Yours faithfully.
Mohan Lal
Class XI A, Roll No. 11
April 17, 1993

14. Write an application to the Principal of your school requesting him to permit you to use the school bus.

To
The Principal,
Iqbal Memorial Institute,
Benina.

Sir.

I am student of Class VII A of your school. I have been living in Zero Bridge area for the last two months. It is difficult for me to travel such a long
distance on foot. The school bus touches our area. I have filled in the prescribed Bus Form and am prepared to observe the rules meant for the bus users of the school.
I shall be thankful to you il you kindly permit me to use the school bus from
1st of the next month.

With thanks


Yours faithfully
Rashid Akbar
Classvii A



15. Write an application to the Principal of your school requesting him to sanction you books for a long term.

To

The Principal,

Govt. Higher Secondary School,

Sir,

I am a student or 9th A of your school. My father is a low-paid government servant. His income is Rs. 500 a month. He has to support a large family of six out of which three are school going children. I am eagerly interested in studies but my father finds it almost impossible for him to purchase me costly books. I find it difficult to study without books. 
I have been among the first few position holders every year in the school. Last year also, you gave me all the books from the School Book Bank for the whole academic session. My class teacher has recommended my case.

I shall be thankful to you for this act of kindness.

With thanks,
Yours faithfully,
Fayaz Ahmad
Roll No. 16
March 23, 1993

16. Write an application to the Headmistress of your school for the change of Section. Give reasons for your request.

To

The Headmistress
Govt. Girls High School,
Achhabal

Madam,

I am a student of class 8th A of your school. I have been studying
in English medium throughout my school career.
Section A is meant for those students who write their Social Studies and
Mathematics in Urdu. I have failed to adjusted myself to the change.
I shall fail in the coming terminal if I am not transferred to Section B (English
Medium).

With thanks


Yours faithfully
Mohd Arshman



17. Write an application to the Headmistress requesting her to allow a change in the subjects offered by you.


To
The Headmistress,
Govt. High School,
B.K. Pora.


Madam,
Respectfully, I beg to say that I offered Hindi as one of my elective subjects, But I now feel that I cannot pull on with it. It would be very difficult for me to get good marks in Hindi.
I, therefore, request you to kindly allow me to offer Urdu-in place of Hindi,
Thanking you.


Yours faithfully
Class IX B
dent has all along been bright and satisfactory both in the school as well as in the college.

That I am a sportsman and possess a good physique. At college I was the captain of the college Hockey Eleven.
That I took keen interest in the college debates and was the Secretary of the College Debating Society.
That I possess some teaching experience as I have been teaching English and Mathematics in the High Department of a local Islamia High School.
'Should I be appointed, I shall do my best to satisfy you with my choice.


Yours faithfully, 2.50
Gulam Mohd. Khan,
S/o Shah Navaz Khan
Bulbul Lanker,
at Srinagar. M
Dated: 15th April, 1990



Post a Comment

0 Comments